Use rules and maintenance methods of lever hoist
Use rules of lever hoist:
1. Prohibit overloading.
2. It is strictly forbidden to operate with power other than human power.
3. Before use, make sure that the machine keys are intact, the transmission part and the lifting chain are smooth, and the idling condition is normal.
4. Check if the upper and lower hooks are fastened before lifting. It is strictly forbidden to carry a heavy object on the tip of the hook. The lifting chain must not have twisted links to ensure safety.
5. If it is found that the force of the hand is greater than the normal force during operation, stop immediately. A. Whether the heavy object is involved in other objects. B. Whether the hoist parts are damaged. C. Whether the weight exceeds the rated load of the hoist.
Hand hoist maintenance method:
1. After use, the gourd should be cleaned, coated with anti-rust grease, and stored in a dry place.
2. Maintenance and overhaul should be performed by persons familiar with the hoist mechanism to prevent those who do not understand the principle of the machine from disassembling at will.
3. As shown in the installation diagram of the gear, two paper gears should be used.
4. In the case of the handwheel pressing the friction plate ratchet, the distance between the two sides of the handwheel and the hexagonal slotted nut should be controlled at 0.2-0.5mm.
5. After the hoist is cleaned and overhauled, no-load experiments should be performed to confirm that it is working properly and the brake can be delivered before it is used.
6. The friction surface of the brake must be kept clean, and the brake part should be checked frequently to prevent accidents caused by brake failure.