Use and maintenance of electric hoist
Electric hoist is a special hoisting equipment installed on overhead crane and gantry crane. The electric hoist has the characteristics of small size, light weight, simple operation and convenient use. Improper use and maintenance will shorten its service life.
1. When the hook is raised to the upper limit position, the distance between the hook shell and the reel shell must be greater than 50mm (10t, 16t, 20t must be greater than 120mm). When the hook is lowered to the lower limit position, the wire rope safety ring on the drum should be ensured, and the effective safety ring must be more than 2 circles.
2. It is not allowed to press two flashlight door buttons that move the electric hoist in the opposite direction at the same time.
3. After the work is completed, the main gate of the power supply must be opened to cut off the power supply.
4. The electric hoist should be operated by a special person, and the operator should fully grasp the safety operation rules, and it is strictly prohibited to pull it diagonally.
5. In use, the electric hoist must be regularly inspected by special personnel, and if a fault is found, measures should be taken in time and carefully recorded.
6. When adjusting the brake hoisting amount of the electric hoist, it should be ensured that under the rated load, the brake hoisting amount S≤V / 100 (V is the distance that the load rises steadily within one minute).
7. The scrapping standards of steel wire ropes: The testing and scrapping standards of steel wire ropes shall be implemented in accordance with CB / T5972-1986 "Practical Code for Testing and Scrapping of Steel Wire Ropes for Lifting Machinery".
8. The electric hoist must keep enough lubricating oil in use, and keep the lubricating oil clean, and should not contain impurities and dirt.
9. When oiling the steel wire rope, a hard brush or small wooden piece should be used. It is strictly forbidden to directly oil the steel wire rope at work.
10. When the electric hoist is not working, it is not allowed to suspend heavy objects in the air to prevent permanent deformation of parts.
11. During use, if a fault is found, the main power supply should be cut off immediately.
12. Special attention should be paid to the wearing parts during use.
13. After 10-20 tons of hoist running continuously for a long time, it may automatically shut off. This is the overheat protection function of the motor. At this time, it can be reduced. After a period of time, the motor can continue to work after the motor has cooled down.