Lever Chain Block Lifting Tool
This Hand Lifting Tool Lever Chain Block is a manual lifting device and is a portable multi-function manual pull-up device. It can be used in power, mining, shipbuilding, construction site transportation, installation equipment positions, lifting cargo, pulling mechanical parts, bulk bundling and fastening, fastening wire fittings, assembly and welding.
FOB MOQ:50PCS.Price$ base on the order quantity and it is negotiable.
Lever Hoist SBH-L Series
1. One touch operation free chain adjustment
2. Grade 80 alloy load chain ISO and GES standard
3. Forged and heat treated load hooks with batch trace ability and stretch indicators
1. Depress the retaining pawl all the way and pull the grip ring towards you.
2. The chain can be adjusted up and down by hand.
3. To terminate the idling: Set the change lever in the down position (See diagram as below). Then, depressing the retaining pawl as far as possible, push the grip ring gently so as to let the pawl engage the outer edge of the retaining plate. Next, grip the grip ring and handle with a single hand and push them while turning them while turning them counter-clockwise. The retaining pawl returns to its original position.
* The specifications on this leaflet may be modified for improvement without notice.
Tested according to EN13157-2004
|Chain fall No.||Load chain Dia.